Houston Academy of Dance and West University Dance Centre offer four payment options for our dance classes. The studios also offer a 15% family discount for two or more members. The child or children with the lowest tuition receives the discount. Tuition is non-refundable.
- We Accept Cash, Check, Money Order, Discover, Master Card or Visa
- No Tuition Refunds. No Credits. No Exceptions.
- Family Discount Higher tuition pays the full amount; others from the same family receive a 15% discount.
- Late Charge Accounts more than 15 days past due will be assessed a $10 late charge.
- Returned Checks $35 charge for all returned checks.
Single Student: $30
Two Students: $50
Three Students or more: $65
Payment Options and Schedule
|Option I||One Annual Payment with 5% discount
Due upon registration
|Option II||Two Semester Payments
1st Payment due upon registration, January
|Option III||Four Payments*
1st due upon registration, October, January, and March
*Recommended for new students
|Option IV||Single Class Payments
$20 for 1 Hour Class
$25 for 1¼ – 1½ Hour Class
Late Payment Policy
Late Charge: All accounts more than 15 days past due will be assessed a $10 late charge and will continue to be assessed monthly until paid. Discounts are not applied to payments made late.
Returned Checks: $35 charge on all returned checks.
Tuition Policy Notes
- You are responsible for paying your tuition on time.
- The week before tuition is due a reminder email will be sent.
- A $10 late fee will be charged for past due tuition, and all other past due fees. Statements are mailed to those who are in arrears.
- Students with past due tuition of 30 days or more are not allowed to participate in classes.
- There is no pro-rating of tuition for illness, inclement weather, vacations, or holidays; however, students may make up missed days at no additional charge.
- For make up classes see our receptionist.
- Option I tuition payment qualifies for specific discounts as stated in the Financial Agreement. This is not recommended for new students.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS, no exceptions. Credits may be granted upon Director’s approval.
- No performance costumes will be released until all current and past due tuition and fees are paid.
- Tuition, performance, and costume fees are neither refundable nor transferable.
- The studio must be notified in writing when a student withdraws. You will be responsible for all tuition and fees until we receive written notification.