Both Houston Academy of Dance and West University Dance Centre present their annual Spring Performance every May. This performance is the culmination of a year of study. Dancers look forward to this event with excitement and enthusiasm. It is their time to shine in front of family and friends.
The professionally directed and produced performance provides the experience for each dancer to build self-esteem, confidence, and a sense of achievement. Preparing for the performance helps our students develop retention skills and positive aspects of working as a team to create the best end result.
Dedication to performance commitments is the responsibility of both the students and their parents. We’ve created the performance handbook in an effort to help you understand what to expect and also to clarify what we expect from our students and their parents once they have agreed to participate.
Evelyn Ireton, Director
Ginger Herrera, Associate Director
Performance: May 6, 2018 at Stafford Performing Arts Centre
- 2018 Performance Calendar (pdf)
- 2018 Performance Handbook (pdf)
- 2018 HAD Ticket Information (pdf)
- 2018 WUDC Ticket Information (pdf)
- 2018 HAD Studio Run-Thru (pdf)
- 2018 WUDC Studio Run-Thru (pdf)
- 2018 Backstage Angels Form (pdf)
- 2018 HAD Recital Program Ad Form (pdf)
- 2018 WUDC Recital Program Ad Form (pdf)
- Stafford Centre Directions (pdf)